- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Project and Facilities Management , Building, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Equipment procurement, Contracts administration, MS Office applications (MS Excel), Writing skills, Communication skills
Job no: 492807
- We seek professionals who want to help us realise the vision of the first cross-borderhigh-speedrail project in South East Asia. This revolutionary new rail link will facilitate seamless travel between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, enhance business linkages, and bring the peoples of both countries closer.
- You will have the opportunity to spearhead the planning, design development and implementation of this iconic project for Singapore.
- You will assist in the contract administration for the Kuala Lumpur-SingaporeHigh-SpeedRail Project. This includes cost estimates, drafting of specifications and tender documents, as well as tender evaluation and post contract administration.
- Diploma in Property Development and Facilities Management, Building and Property Management, Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in equipment procurement or contracts administration of Mechanical and Electrical projects will be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications, particularly MS Excel
- Good writing and communication skill
Applications close: 21 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time