- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Project management skills, Decision-making skills, Leadership skills, Communication skills, Writing skills, Presentation skills, Team player, Analytical skills
Job no: 492804
- We seek professionals who want to help us realise the vision of the first cross-border high-speed rail project in South East Asia. This revolutionary new rail link will facilitate seamless travel between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, enhance business linkages, and bring the peoples of both countries closer.
- You will have the opportunity to spearhead the planning, design development and implementation of this iconic project for Singapore.
- You will play a lead role in the project management of the Overhead Catenary System Designers and Contractors in the construction of the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High-Speed Rail Project.
- You will lead a team and be responsible for the safety, quality, progress and environmental impact of the Designers’ and Contractors' works.
- You will also lead the team in the planning and managing the risks and cash flows of the various contracts as well as the issuance of instructions and assessment of variations/ payments/ claims.
- During the course of the work, you are expected to liaise with various parties, such as other project teams, contractors, designers, architects to ensure that the power supply to the transit systems are well coordinated.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in large-scale infrastructure or underground railway projects, and relevant experience in safety, quality, contract and programme management
- Experience in the traction power supply system and rolling stock for development of a robust electrification system for the railway
- Sound appreciation of the constraints, integration risks and interface requirements of Civil and Electrical and Mechanical works, familiar with the relevant codes and transit construction
- Strong project management, decision making and leadership skills with proven track records
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills
- Team player who is analytical, resourceful, result-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate with more years of relevant experience will be considered for senior position
- Willingness to travel and be stationed overseas for work, when required, is preferred
Applications close: 21 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time