- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Project management skills, Decision-making skills, Leadership skills, Interpersonal skills, Writing skills, Communication skills, Team player, Analytical skills
- We seek professionals who want to help us realise the vision of the first cross-borderhigh-speedrail project in South East Asia. This revolutionary new rail link will facilitate seamless travel between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, enhance business linkages, and bring the peoples of both countries closer.
- You will have the opportunity to spearhead the planning, design development and implementation of this iconic project for Singapore.
- You will play a lead role in managing the Electrical Services Contractors for the Kuala Lumpur-SingaporeHigh-SpeedRail Project.
- You will be responsible for the safety, quality and progress of the Contractors’ works.
- You will also be assisting in planning and managing thecash flowsof the various contracts as well as the issuance of instructions and assessment of variations/ payments/ claims.
- During the course of the work, you are expected to liaise with various parties, such as other project teams, other contractors, designers, architects to ensure that the services are well coordinated.
- You will also liaise with the appointed Railway Operator to review and address their feedback appropriately.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in large-scale infrastructure.
- Sound appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of civil, electrical and mechanical works
- Strong project management, decision making and leadership skills with proven track records.
- Good interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- A Team player who is analytical, resourceful, result-oriented and able to work in afast-paced environment.
Please note that your application will be directly submitted to the Land Transport Authority (LTA) portal hosted by a third party.
If you are applying via Careers@Gov (PSD), please go to our LTA career site (http://careers.lta.gov.sg) if you wish to check on your application status.
Applications close: 21Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time