- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Mechanical Engineering & Economics
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Tunnel Ventilation System and large scale SCADA or Building Management System (BMS), BIM software , Project management skills, Decision-making skills, Leadership skills, Interpersonal skills, Communication skills, Writing skills, Presentation skills, Team player, Analytical skills
Job no: 494230
- We seek professionals who want to help us realise the vision of the first cross-border high-speed rail project in South East Asia. This revolutionary new rail link will facilitate seamless travel between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, enhance business linkages, and bring the peoples of both countries closer.
- You will have the opportunity to spearhead the planning, design development and implementation of this iconic project for Singapore.
- You will play a lead role in the project management of the Electrical and Mechanical Services’ Designers, Designers and Contractors in the construction of the Kuala Lumpur-Singapore High-Speed Rail Project.
- You will lead a team and be responsible for the safety, quality, progress and environmental impact of the Designers’ and Contractors' works.
- You will also lead the team in planning and managing the risks and cash flows of the various contracts as well as the issuance of instructions and assessment of variations/ payments/ claims.
- During the course of the work, you are expected to liaise with various parties, such as other project teams, contractors, designers and architects to ensure that the mechanical services for the High-Speed Rail Project are well coordinated.
- You will also liaise with relevant parties to review and address their feedback appropriately.
- You will also oversee all power turn-on and mechanical testing including major temporary installations.
- Tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering and registered as a Chartered / Professional Engineer.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in large-scale infrastructure or underground railway projects, and relevant experience in safety, quality, contract and programme management.
- Sound appreciation of the constraints, integration risks and interface requirements of Civil and E&M works, familiar with the relevant codes and transit construction.
- Proven experience in mechanical services such as air-conditioning and mechanical ventilation, fire protection system, plumbing, and, drainage and sanitary. Hands-on experience on Tunnel Ventilation System and large-scale SCADA or Building Management System (BMS), and Proficiency in BIM software will be an advantage
- Strong project management, decision making and leadership skills with proven track records.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, written and presentation skills.
- A Team player who is analytical, resourceful, result-oriented and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidate with more years of relevant experience will be considered for a senior position.
Applications close: 21 Feb 2018 Singapore Standard Time