- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Electrical
An immediate need for an Electrical Engineer - High Voltage. This position will troubleshoot and maintain the electrical equipment in the Plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Troubleshooting of all equipment on site.
· Performance of the preventive maintenance of all electrical equipment on site.
· Institute the corrective action and/or inform his Manager/Superior on any deficiencies found in the
course of performing the job.
· Attend meetings and be prepared to provide corrective solution to site issues.
· Supervise General Maintenance Workers.
· Monitor Electrical Subcontractors in their task and provide reports when needed.
· Perform other task as directed by his Manager/Superior.
Seven (7) or more years experience in maintenance and repairs on Industrial electrical equipment to
include but not limited to:
Mega Voltage, Switchgear, Motors Control Systems, Transformers Electrical Panels
· Demonstrate the ability to read and understand Blueprints, schematics and specifications.
· Be able to demonstrate practical knowledge of Electrical Switchgear.
· Be able to demonstrate practical knowledge of Plant’s Electrical Systems.
· Capable of prolong, extensive or considerable standing/walking.
· Must have good manual dexterity and mobility.