- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Verbal and written communication skills, Interpersonal skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
Support product managers in managing portfolio of consumer private home loans, HDB loans and credit facilities secured by residential properties. This involves the following responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end process creation forhome loans from product development, process mapping, customer engagement, acquisition, documentation, disbursement, retention and collateral administration.
- Prepare Home Loan product financial dashboards and handle sales related financials in relation to product pricing and product margins for sales incentive.
- Responsible for changes in the loan origination system and core banking system to effect changes in product parameters, interest rates, pricing packages and other system related maintenances.
- Contribute towards the digital strategy and implementation for secured loan products.
- Handle daily approvals, deviations and issues arising from the Home Loan processes, involving coordination with credit, loan operations, legal, compliance, sales and other stakeholders.
- Conceptualise and roll-out promotional campaigns including pricing, marketing message, tracking and performing pre and post implementation review.
- Engage other product teams and stakeholders in the Bank to deliver product bundling, process enhancement or cost management initiatives.
- Work with stakeholders in handling customer feedback.
- Ability to perform coding and programming, with experience of incorporating user and business requirements into cost-effective and user-friendly solutions.
- Excellent command of English, able to communicate well verbally and in writing.
- Microsoft Excel skills, able to create and to maintain computational tools for the stakeholders as well as handle data in portfolio analysis.
- Microsoft PowerPoint skills, able to create presentations independently.
- Prior experience in lending products not required but experience in portfolio management for other products or in other industries will be advantageous.