- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Customer Service skills, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Microsoft Office
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Reception within the Rooms Division. To assist and support both hotel and city guests
- 6-9 Months experience in a guest or customer-facing role in the service industry.
- GCE ‘N’ Levels or fresh graduates in Hospitality/ Tourism Management
- Intermediate computer literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (spoken, written and electronic)
- Demonstrate independence, responsibility and accountability
- Team player
- Outgoing personality
- Able to multi-task
- Able to think and solve guest issues on their feet
- Able to work independently
- Able to work rotating shifts including public holidays and weekends.