- Salary: 2000 - 2500
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO RECRUIT@MOPSQUAD.COM.SG OR CALL 9170-6689
6 days shift work: 8am - 4pm / 3pm - 11pm
- Assign and supervise the activities of Room Attendants to ensure clean, orderly, attractive and well maintained guest rooms, corridors, fire-exits, stairways and service areas on the assigned areas.
- To take charge of the department in the absence of the Head Housekeeper.
- To report all matters which may effect the running of the Housekeeping operations to the relevant departments and superiors.
- Prepare daily worksheets for Room Attendants.
- To act upon guest requests and special requirements where necessary
- Liaise with Head Housekeeper to ensure all sections of rooms are spring cleaned in rotation.
- Check staffing levels on a weekly / daily basis to ensure the department is adequately staffed at all times, booking, cancelling casual staff where appropriate.
- Prepare purchase requisitions for stores etc and to make
- Inspecting guestrooms on a daily basis to ensure excellent standards and to check furnishings and equipment are clean and in good repair.
- Assist in monitoring and controlling housekeeping procedures, including lost and found, key and phone control, security and emergency procedures, health and safety for employees and guests, up-date of “How to do it” departmental standards.
- Ensure that there are adequate supplies of linen, guest supplies and cleaning equipment at all times.
- Check Room Attendant worksheets, ensuring correct allocation of rooms and ensure rooms are prioritized as required.
- Check all vacant and occupied rooms daily so as to ensure they are supplied and presented to the standards of the hotel.
- Report and log any rooms which do not require service have ‘do not disturb’ or are double locked.
- Assist in all linen stock takes, ensure adequate linen levels and reject linen is recorded.
- Report and log any maintenance defects found in the rooms and assigned areas.
- Work in line with any other Housekeeping supervisors to ensure smooth running of the department and communicate with each other including team members.
- Handle, follow up and communicate any comments or complaints.
- Pass on to relevant HODs or Managers if unable to handle.
- Ensure good communication with all departments throughout the hotel.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
MOP SQUAD (Registration No.: 53068751L )