- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Communications skills
The responsibilities for the Housekeeping Executive/ Supervisor are:
- To inspect all guest rooms and ensure the cleanliness of rooms and common areas are maintained and ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and adhering to the standard required by our Hotel.
- To supervise Housekeeping Attendants and inspect guest rooms and surrounding service areas. Paying attention to details by keeping the standard of room cleanliness and product maintenance adhering to the standard required by our Hotel.
- To work on a rotation basis whenever required within the Laundry and to ensure a smooth, prompt and efficient day to day processing of all garments and items cleaned, complying strictly to the standard as set down and changed by the Hotel from time to time.
- To carry out monthly inventory for all housekeeping items as directed by Housekeeping Manager.
- Responsible for keeping proper records of all linen and uniform received from laundry and the issuing from the linen room to all outlets.
- Strive to implement the Accor Vision and demonstrate active use of the Accor Values.
- At least 3-5 years experience in a similar capacity in the hospitality industry.
- Proficient in MS Office application.
- Familiar with Opera system is an advantage.
- Good written and verbal English language skills.
- Responsible and positive working attitude. Able to work independently and be able to interact comfortably with all levels of staff.
- Committed in the daily work assigned.
- A team player with potential leadership skill.
- Willing to work shifts during weekends and public holidays.
- A meticulous individual.
- Physically fit and a fast worker.