- Salary: 4000 - 5800
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering, Infocomm & Network Engineering , IT Service Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: HP-UX, HPUX, Unix, Linux, System Administrator, System administration, System Engineer, Performance tuning, IT infrastructure, Technical Support
Optimum Solutions (199700895N) seek to hire a HP UX System Administrator
Technical Skills required:
- Min 3 years and above work experiences in System administration and support for HP UX/Unix/Linux environment
- Experience in HP Service guard, HP-UX, Linux and Windows
- Experiences in HP Blades Servers hardware, firmware, operating system software.
- Performance tunining for Servers systems, applications and databases
- Knowledge and hand on experience on HP UX/Linux/Unix O/S UNIX operating systems RedHat is Required
- Experience with EMC Enterprise storage and SANs storage will be advantage
- Good to have Shell scripting knowledge
- Ability to coordinate with customer, application project managers & vendors on infrastructure implementation and deployment.
- Strong Ability to multi-task
- Good time management for delivery to customers
- Strong customer focus with emphasis on commitment to continuous improvement in System Availability and Performance.
HP UX Servers administration and support. System Administrator also responsible for the installation, maintenance,
configuration, and integrity of all servers’ hardware, systems, and infrastructure software.
To provide effective and efficient delivery of servers infrastructure support to customers.
• Responsible for HP UX servers infrastructure Administration and Support
• Manage and coordinating with Servers and Storage vendors to providing Servers Infrastructure support for customer.
• Responsible to plan, schedule, track and coordinating infrastructure changes and servers, Preventive maintenance in HP UX environment.
• Responsible for Servers Operation system version upgrade and patch Management.
• Oversee the configuration and installation of new servers, devices, and peripherals
• Monitor and correct hardware issues involving, disk, memory, and CPU and provide daily servers health report.
• Document, draft and maintain HP UX server procedures including but not limited to security, patching, standard operating procedures, server checklists, etc.
regarding the HP UX Servers environment
• Providing production support duty and 24x7 on-call services for supported environments
• Working with Application development team/project manager for server’s infrastructure requirement and built.
• Provide production support services and assist to Application team on problem investigation and problem troubleshooting.
Kindly e-mail updated WORD document resume to email@example.com