- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Engineering Degree, exposure to HPHT technology, leadership
Our Client is a Global Energy operator, seeking a Senior Drilling Engineer to join their reputable company. Committed to providing the best industry standards, our Client protects the wellbeing of its employees.
Summary of role:
- You will report to the Drilling and Completion Team Lead
- Timely reporting and tracking of the planning and processing aspect of the Drilling and Completion management.
- You will highly prioritise safety and environmental performance during the entire drilling and well testing project
- While ensuring regulatory approvals and contracts are in place, you will have operations performed in compliance with the PSC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in drilling, with at least 5 years’ of supervisory / management role.
- Exposure to HPHT technology
- Experience in deepwater/subsea drilling planning and execution
- Leadership, people and project management skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Access to company’s investment in its employees’ professional development
- Rewarding work-life balance culture
If you feel this role suits you, and wish to work for an organization that promotes work-life balance, please submit your updated CV, in Word format, to email@example.com.Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please contact Sharifah Yazseerah (Reg No. R1329060) at Evolution Recruitment Solutions Pte Ltd (Licence no. 11C3843)