- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Payroll processing / Accounting, Organisational skills, Microsoft Office
- To arrange interview
- To process payroll
- To administer employee benefits
- To manage costing and process billing of HR and Admin expenses
- To maintain stock of stationery and make orders when necessary
- Diploma and above with at least 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in payroll processing and/or accounting experience will have an added advantage.
- Proficient in Chinese and English (both written and oral)
- Pleasant personality, mature, organized and a team-player
- Proficient in MS Office
Compensation will commensurate with relevant skills and experience. Please email your resume stating your current and expected salary, together with a cover letter to: email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.