- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Masters
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Mobility, expatriate management, generalist, recruitment
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a global leader in oil and gas projects, technologies, systems and services. You are required to support the HR Manager in all related HR processes with a local and international scope. You should come with knowledge of HRIS, basic payroll experience, excellent skills in database management and good understanding of Employment Act and CPF Act.
Our client has more than 40,000 employees dispersed around in more than 40 countries to drive the oil and gas industry. With comprehensive skills and innovative technologies, they aim to boost efficiency and productivity with lower cost. And with years of experience managing segments of sub-sea, on/offshore and surface projects, they are well equipped to transform their clients' project economics.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be collaborating and providing supports to internal stakeholders and external vendors. Your main duties will include the following:
* Checking on contract terms and ensure they are compliant and in line with the different entities' rules and regulations
* Supports the non-marine global employment of the company
* Coordinating and sourcing for staff training courses
* Assist with mobility transfers and processes and work with the right stakeholders to issue contracts accordingly
* Ensure proper documentation is in place for auditing purposes
* Participate in HR projects on ad-hoc basis
* Work pass application in accordance to MOM regulation
* 3 - 4 years of relevant HR experience
* Minimum Diploma in HR related field
* Previous experience within the Oil & Gas industry would be advantageous
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
* Team player and is able to work well with an international group
* Sound knowledge of MOM employment laws and regulations, Employment Act and CPF Act
* Equipped with international mobility knowledge
* Excellent knowledge of HRIS and Excel
* Minimum 1 year of expatriate management experience
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a global company that is one of the key leading players of the sub-sea and onshore/offshore industry. The company is in the midst of transforming its model from corporate back-end support services towards a solution-based model, allowing its employees to take on multiple roles and learn more outside of their respective fields. You will be working with a team of like-minded people that take pride in delivering results and are committed towards moving the business forward in a sustainable manner. If you'd like to explore this role, apply below and I will be contacting you soon!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Adrian Leong on +65 6416 9940.