- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: SAP HCM (SAP HR), MS Office
- Responsible for handling manpower planning and recruitment.
- Involved in compensation, benefits, performance management and training & development.
- Work closely with the business unit managers to understand their operational issues and HR requirements and provide necessary support to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Provide business partners’ support functions such as review of policies and program matters, making or recommending appropriate decisions, consistent with strategic direction
- Provide HR services for regional office managers including operational HR services for all regional office employees.
- University degree, in Business or Social Sciences, major in HRM would be an advantage.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience in related field.
- Ability to cope with complexity
- Good understanding of labor law within the regions covered. You should have good knowledge of local and regional HR issues and best practices, the ability and willingness to travel would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Willing to travel overseas for assignment at times
- Able to commence work immediately or within short period