- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Management , Communication skills, Microsoft Office
Support Retail Operations in its full employee life cycle which involves engagement with operations personnel in HR related matters. You are responsible for planning and managing employees’ relations matter to ensure staff productivity. You will be reporting to the Head of HR.
- Key business partner for Retail Operations for the full employee life cycle from recruitment to exit management.
- Work closely with the Head of Operations and Branch Managers on the day to day HR related matter which includes hiring, disciplining, coaching, governing the work ethics and managing monthly and annual employees’ performance.
- Lead the manpower planning and talent acquisition exercise to support high staff productivity
- Work with vendors to support part-timer requisition and hiring for tradeshows
- Partner with Learning & Development to drive the robust Management Trainee Programme and other learning & development activities
- Responsible for the employees’ relations matter.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ of HR generalist experience preferably with at least 3 years at a supervisory level
- Good knowledge of local employment legislation
- Good interpersonal skills with senior management and at ground level
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Flexible, results-orientated and passionate about retail/service industry
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
For interested candidates, please send your updated resume to email@example.com