- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: HR functions, Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- You will engage the business unit to understand their business needs and work in close partnership with them to manage the day-to-day human resource functions.
- You will handle the full HR spectrum which includes manpower planning, employee engagement, performance management and recruitment.
- You will also partner the Compensation and Benefits team in reviewing, developing, implementing and administering the rewards and benefits programmes of the business unit as well as other HR projects as assigned.
- A good Degree in HR-related discipline
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in human resource function, exposure to HR generalist or business partnering function will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.