- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Good knowledge of employment laws and prevailing HR practices., Good communication & interpersonal skills.
Our client, an established pre-school, childcare and healthcare organization
1. Compliance-oriented HR Admin Tasks
- Ensure eligible employees go through confirmation of appointment process with their superiors and issue confirmation/extension of probation letters to them.
- Ensure proper documentation of employee movement or changes to terms of employment such as transfer, re-designation, re-deployment, salary adjustment, conversion of type of employment, etc.
- Follow-up on renewal of contracts for short-term hires and employees on retirement & re-employment contracts.
- Perform salary benchmarking and propose salary adjustment to Executive/Principals/District Heads in accordance with HR Pay policies.
- Assist in administration of compensation and benefits programmes where necessary.
- Maintain employees’ personnel files and records in electronic form.
2. Work Pass Related Matters
- Administer work pass renewal and cancellation for foreign employees.
- Prepare renewal contracts for foreign employees.
- Follow-up on foreign staff’s leave and claim matters in HRIS.
- Ensure employees complete 6-monthly medical re-examination as required by MOM.
- Update Finance Division on monthly GIRO deductions on work pass matters.
- Maintain a copy of Foreign Employees’ details listing for internal use.
- Liaise with Ministry of Manpower/ECDA where necessary.
- Handle foreign employees’ exit from the organization.
3. Employee Support
- Provide support and advice to employees on various HR matters such as leave, claims, compensation, benefits, performance management, etc and resolve the issues accordingly.
- Provide counseling to staff to address their grievances and/or disciplinary issues where necessary.
- Provide assistance to line managers in employee grievance handling and disciplinary cases.
4. HRIS - Leave and Claims Matters Administration
- · Set-up employee’s leave entitlement in system.
- · Resolve employee’s leave entitlement and claims issues in HRIS.
- Assist in development and implementation of HR policies.
- Assist in conducting on-boarding for new hires.
- Conduct employee briefing for staff who are affected by centre consolidation and conversion.
- Conduct employee exit interview as and when necessary.
- Liaise with external agencies as and when necessary.
- Preparation of reports as and when required.
- Any other projects or tasks assigned by the management.
- Bachelor Degree in HRM or equivalent preferred.
- Minimally Diploma in HRM or equivalent
- Min 2 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of employment laws and prevailing HR practices.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- A hands-on person who is resourceful, well-organized and meticulous with an eye for detail and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently and proficient in multi tasking.
Interested candidates please apply with recent photo, last drawn/expected salary and reason for leaving each job.