- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Learning and Development
1. Design, develop and deliver OJT training programs.
2. Conduct upfront training and WSQ competency-based assessments.
3. Develop annual training programme to support training needs.
4. Plan and lead in the implementation of new WSQ training initiatives and projects.
5. Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of programs.
- Degree in HRM, HRD, Engineering or equivalent
- Min 3 years experience in training & development in a manufacturing industry
- Knowledge in WSQ Framework and Strong Electrical/Mechanical background
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) is an added advantage
- Strong project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills