- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Generalist, recruitment, Payroll
Our client is recruiting the best - from entry-level operations teams through senior levels. And if you nail it, there will be significant opportunities for expansion within the company.
Your role :
- Full spectrum of daily HR tasks. (ie. Manpower planning & budgeting, Compensation and benefits administration, performance measurement and evaluation, Employee relations)
- Handle all recruitment matters
- Administer monthly payroll on timely basis for approximately 80 headcounts
- Handle all Training related records to ensure that it meets ISO audit standards
The ideal candidate for this role will have :
- Diploma/ Degree in HRM/ Business, specializing in Human Resource Management with 3 years of relevant experiences in handling full spectrum of HR duties or as a HR Generalist
- Well verse in the Employment Act, CPF legislation, Income Tax legislation is required.
- Well versed in the application and submission of work passes, NS makeup pay, employment income submission, training grants etc.