- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits , Payroll, Training
- Assist in full spectrum of HR functions.
- Handle recruitment and selection; monitor recruitment status, screen applications for completeness, maintain job descriptions, etc.
- Leave and Payroll Administration.
- Compensation & Benefits Administration; medical and insurance claims, maternity & child care claims, etc.
- Training Administration; compile training plan, course registration, grant application & claim, evaluation, updating, etc.
- Employee Relations & Welfare.
- Handle ad-hoc projects/HR initiatives.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Related working experience prefered
- Good knowledge of Singapore Employment Act, labour laws, statutory rules & regulations.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Meticulous, well organized, analytical, mature individual with positive working attitude.
- Good discretion and possess high integrity when handling confidential matters.
- Competent in MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Access).
- ONLY SINGAPOREANS AND PRs NEED APPLY