- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Good knowledge of employment laws and prevailing HR practices
Our client, an established organization in pre-school, childcare and healthcare services.
(A) Recruitment of Foreign Employees
- Review relevant HR Policies and SOPs pertaining to foreign recruitment.
- Involve in manpower planning and forecasting
- Perform full recruitment function for foreign employees - screening, interviewing, reference checks (where necessary), placements, preparation of LOA and P-files
- In-charge of on-boarding process for foreign employees.
- Perform relevant data entry in HRIS - creation of new hires profiles, updating of work pass and contract details, etc.
- Work with appointed Managing Agent on foreign recruitment matters.
- Participate in local and overseas recruitment.
(B) Administration of Work Pass Related Matter
- Administer work pass renewal and cancellation for foreign employees.
- Prepare renewal contracts for foreign employees.
- Work with Employee Services Team on foreign staff’s leave and claim matters in HRIS
- Ensure employees complete 6-monthly medical re-examination as required by MOM
- Update Finance Division on monthly GIRO deductions on work pass matters.
- Maintain a copy of Foreign Employees’ details listing for internal use.
- Liaise with Ministry of Manpower/ECDA where necessary.
- Handle foreign employees’ exit from the organization.
- Handle staff’s documentations.
- Liaise with external agencies as and when necessary.
- Preparation of reports when required.
- Any other projects or tasks assigned by the management.
- Bachelor Degree in HRM or equivalent
- Min 2 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of employment laws and prevailing HR practice
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- A hands-on person who is resourceful, well-organized and meticulous with an eye for detail and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently and proficient in multi tasking.
For HR Asst Manager ( Telant Management - Foreign employees), min 5 years working experience with 2 years of supervisory experience.
Interested candidates please apply with recent photo, last drawn/expected salary and reason for leaving each job.