- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Good communication & interpersonal skills, Employment laws and policies, Full recruitment cycle, HR practices and trends
Our client, an established organisation in pre-school education, healthcare and childcare services.
- Involve in manpower planning and forecast
- Perform full recruitment cycle from advertising, screening, interviewing, reference checks, successful placements & preparing of LOAs
- Recruiting for both permanent and contract positions
- Exploring recruitment avenues
- Participating in career fairs
- Designing of recruitment collaterals
- Administering overseas recruitment matters
- Administering Place and Train programmes
- Liaising with external agencies as and when necessary
- Review and develop relevant HR SOPs and policies, etc.
- Preparing reports as and when necessary.
- Undertake any other projects or initiatives as assigned by the management.
- Minimum Degree in HRM or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of employment laws and prevailing HR practices and trends
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- A hands-on person who is resourceful, well organized and meticulous with an eye for detail and able to meet tight deadlines
- Good follow-up skills
- Able to work independently and proficient in multi-tasking in a fast pace environment
- Proficient in MS office and major internet applications
Interested candidates please apply with recent photo, last drawn/expected salary and reason for leaving each job.