- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: MS Officer
- Handle full spectrum of HR duties involving recruitment, orientation and payroll including checking attendance timesheets, overtime, allowances, processing and administration for business inits.
- Assist in administration of workers moverments such as resignations,transfers, promotion, benefits, cliams and leave records.
- Handle all worker passes related application
- Handle workers medical insurance and Workmen Compensation
- Update and maintain employees records and profile
- Administration of workers dormitory
- General administrative support as and when needed
- Any other HR-related duties as assigned
- Relavant experience preferred in HR function
- Familiar with WP/EP online transaction and Employment Act
- Payroll experience
- Team player with initiation and self-discipline
- Able to multi-task and work under tight timelines
- Able to manage independently,good on coordination duties
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Word & Excel
- Transport provided at Chinese Garden MRT
- Singaporean, SPR and Malaysian only
Interested candidates may submit their resumes together with a recent photograph and salary expectation to email@example.com or Contact 6896 3368.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.