- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Generalist, payroll, recruitment
As the HR Generalist, you will be in an exciting role helping to expand the team in Singapore. Your focus will be on planning, designing, initiating and managing the HR processes to ensure that the company has the best practices in place for matters relating to HR and employee practices. You will also be managing payroll processing for 200 employees and provide end to end support for all recruitment matters.
Our client is one of the world's largest leading entertainment publisher. Headquartered in France, the company has over 8000 employees globally with offices spanning across Europe, EMEA and America. Our client is also one of the top ten publicly-traded company in America and Europe.
As the HR Generalist, you will be reporting directly to the Head of HR and will be working in a team of HR practitioners to ensure the efficient processing of HR Operations for the company. Your duties will include the following:
* Processing payroll for the local office
* Tax clearance and submission to IRAS for tax filling purposes
* Managing work pass applications, renewals and cancellations
* Administering and verifying staff claims by checking employee entitlements and submitting government related submissions
* Communicating closely with employees regarding any issues relating HR matters
* Providing end-to-end support for all recruitment matters (E.g. advertising, screening, interviewing, on-boarding and off-boarding)
* Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a generalist role
* Has prior payroll management & end to end recruitment experience
* Well versed with Employment Act, EFMA, local remuneration guidelines and policies
* Must be familiar with HRIS systems (Oracle would be advantageous)
* Good communication skills to work and collaborate with a diverse workforce and senior levels of management
* High attention to detail and is willing to take on challenges
This is an excellent, newly created opportunity that allows you to grow with a company that is fast-paced and dynamic as they expand their operations. You'll be working with a group of like-minded people, be exposed to multiple level of stakeholders and expand your knowledge in the field of HR Operations.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Adrian Leong on +65 6416 9940.