- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Business, Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: A tertiary education with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, Assist the current HRBP with day to day HR related tasks
The client is a European multinational firm.
HR, Human Resource Generalist / HR Shared Services / HR Consultant / HR Business Partner - German MNC
The Human Resources Department (HRD) is responsible for all personnel matters of employees based in Singapore. The department provides strategic and operational support to line management and employees in the full spectrum of human resource functions and services including recruitment, compensation and benefits, mobility management, staff engagement and performance management as well as training and development.
- Assist the current HRBP with day to day HR related tasks.
The person shall participate and assist with:
- Recruitment - posting jobs - screen resumes - background check in certain countries.
- Schedule interviews and assist in the interview process
Training Administration task writing announcement and alike
Assist with Employment passes, visa, relocation of employees etc.
Monthly reporting Preparation of orientation programs
Assist with leave management
- Atertiary educationwith a minimum of3 years of relevant experience
- Must be dependable, trustworthy and able to follow instructions.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally.
- Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Must be organised, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.