- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Food & Beverage, Recruitment, HR Manager
As the HR Manager reporting to the General Manager, you will be taking on a key position of spearheading the full spectrum of HR operations. Your duties includes but are not limited to recruitment of staffs (Full-time & Part-time), payroll processing, manpower planning & overseeing training of staffs.
Our client belongs to one of the largest corporation in Singapore and is a forerunner in the fast casual food space in Asia. It currently owns a few brands in 5 countries with over 30 outlets with a vision to expand it to more than 250 global outlets by 2020.
Your responsibilities include the following:
- Managing the recruitment cycles and manpower planning ensuring sufficient pipeline for the organisation
- Performance management and appraisals
- Payroll processing for 350 pax
- Identify learning needs and organise relevant training for employees
- Designing total rewards frameworks and competency mapping to support performance plans
- Oversees and ensure training requirement are completed aligned with employee development plan
- Comfortable working and commuting to North Singapore
- Bachelors degree in HR (or related field)
- Minimum 5 years of full spectrum HR experience
- Past experience within F&B or retail industry preferred
- Has been in a supervisory position for the last 2 years
- Able to commute to the North
- Good interpersonal communication skills to lead a team and to work with different levels of stakeholders
- Well versed with local employment and industrial relations laws and policies
- Able to advice and partner line managers on all matters relating to employee relations and HR
- Experienced with organisational development planning and frameworks
This role will offer you the chance to take on a key leadership role in a fast growing company, giving you the exposure to the F&B industry. You'll be working with an innovative and diverse team. If you are ready to take on a leadership role, apply below and we'll discuss further!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Adrian Leong on +65 6416 9940.