- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: HR functions, Payroll
- Working together with department heads and management for manpower planning, recruitment, selection, training and improvement of staff morals.
- Manage payroll system with accuracy, completeness and timeliness in payment of salaries, CPF, IR8A, IR8S and IR21 including leaves and employees benefits.
- Handle disciplinary issues pertaining to staffs time-attendances, overtimes, leaves and following company’s rules and regulations.
- Set up and review staffs performance appraisal system to reward and retain good employees.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in related field
- Must possess knowledge of Employment Act and other regulations related to HR policies