- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: HR functions, Payroll
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Perform staffing duties, including understaffing, refereeing disputes and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Ensure efficient and effective use of recruitment budget through advertisement and recruitment agent.
- Analyse & modify policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with MOM requirements.
- Provide employees with info about policies, job duties, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Administer payroll payment process to ensure timely payment through interface with Finance Dept.
- Maintain reliable employee information through regular and systematic updating and improvement processes.
- mplement and maintain an effective and efficient HR system according to standard work processes.
- To counsel and handle staff complaints and enquiries when required.
- To supervise all leaves and benefits administration, when necessary.
- Communicate and roll out of the annual Total Performance Management Appraisal System.
- Lead or coordinate ad hoc HR projects such as Family Day, Annual Dinner and Dance and other major company events.
- Provide support in coordination and tracking of employee rewards and recognition schemes.
- Implement work-life projects with Managers and Head of Departments to obtain funding and ensure objectives are met.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Review training needs with Dept Managers and ensure all requests for training are in line with dept goals.
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organisational objectives.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ubi.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Times Softwares will be an advantage.