- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Human Resources Management
- Salary will commensurate in according to Experience & Qualifications
- Able to Start Immediately or short notice (Preferred)
Our client, a worldwide provider of innovative & integrated medical equipment solutions to hospitals, laboratories & Research Centres, would like to invite a HR Professional to join their team as HR Manager.
- Responsible & organise all HR functions to support & achieve Company’s Human Capital growth & business goals.
- Conceptualise and implement HR targets, strategies and standards
- Act as Business Partner with department managers on Employee engagement - Hiring & Performance Management
- Talent Development Program
- Strategise, plan & manage Company’s Compensation & Benefits Strategies - Human Capital Budgets, Headcounts, manpower expenses, fair remunerations, etc.
- Driving and delivering HR projects.
- Min Degree in HRM or related field
- Min 5 Year experience in a strategic HRM role with hands-on operations in a fast-paced MNC
- Result driven, creative, analytical, meticulous and conscientious worker
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with people at all levels
- Proficient in MS Office
- Only Singaporean & Singapore PRs will be considered
- Location : West
- Working days : 5 day
- Salary : Up to $6,500 or Higher / Negotiable (Salary will commensurate according to experience & qualifications.)
- The Company strives to achieve employee satisfaction and provides conducive working environment, attractive incentives and remuneration to all staff.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are a team player who possesses good communication & interpersonal skill, and more importantly, believe that YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, we would like to hear from you.
Simply submit your application by emailing a detailed copy of your updated Resume in MS Word Format to
or call your friendly Consultant, Norman, at 6590 9954 or 8339 7809 for a confidential discussion. I will be glad to assist you!
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION:
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!