- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Meticulous, motivated, proactive and with proven accountability, Possess excellent knowledge of local hiring practices, Minimum 3 years in people manager roles
- Responsible for talent sourcing for the company and familiar with developing and maintaining a talent database.
- Manage communication and employer brandingwith external vendors & internal stakeholders (Marketing, Advertising, Communications) for up-to-date marketing material, collaterals for job advertisement and hiring campaigns.
- Prepare Job Offers (Individual) for Managers and above / Review and approve Job Offers.
- Responsible for all overseas and local recruitment campaigns.
- Manage the contract renewals process.
- Any other HR duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business / Business Administration (major in Human Resources Management) or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years experience in Human Resources with an international hotel chain, with minimum 3 years in people manager roles, preferably reporting to Head of HR. Candidates with prior HR experience in large multinational companies preferred as well.
- Possess excellent knowledge of local hiring practices, trends, employment laws / legislations and labor market.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communications and problem solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and initiatives at fast pace.
- Meticulous, motivated, proactive and with proven accountability.
- Fluent in written/oral English and Chinese.
Interested applicants, please apply to:
Search via Department: Human Resources / Job Title: HR Manager - Talent Acquisition