- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Good interpersonal and communications skills, Customer service skills
Your key role is to provide administrative support in the end-to-end HR operations. The responsibilities include processing recruitment, work passes applications, contract renewal, resignations and retirement cases timely. You will also be responsible for maintaining employee data in Frontier HR system, assist in appraisal exercises, liaise to internal customers on HR matters, attend to staff enquiries and undertake other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of HR operational function in the areas of Employee Records and E2E execution of the HR Administration and information system (HRIS) for new hire, on-boarding, foreign worker pass application/ approval and employee exit management, benefit claims administration etc.
- Good grasp of the relevant HR policies and guidelines and employment acts for processes and systems managed.
- Managed all the adminstrative processes within HR with a view to gain increased customer satisfaction and achieve cost effectiveness.
- Support usage of e-HR or HR portal "Web" to manage HR service for employee and manager self-services.
- ISO 9000 & Internal Audit compliance in records management and HR reporting management as required.
- Support on improvement, outsourcing, development and implementation of HR Operations' policy guidelines and processes.
- Min. Diploma or equivalent with 3 years of relevant experience
- Keen learner, meticulous and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Knowledge of Frontier HR system would be an added advantages
- Customer services oriented, attention to details, highly organized and proactive
- Singaporeans and PRs are welcome.