- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Temporary / Part Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Business
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Taleo
- Handle and schedule interview arrangements for local and overseas candidates such as hotel arrangements, booking of conference rooms and liaising with managers for interview schedules.
- Process monthly expenses for reimbursement related to Talent Acquisition using the Taleo System
- Perform reference checks (past employers and qualification confirmation)
- Manage and maintain HR documents such as P-files and HR vendor contracts.
- Assist in onboarding matters - eg email set-up, payroll forms, insurance declaration, coordination with IT/facilities
- Preparation of letters for employees - Visa, Employment Letter, Invitation Letter etc.
- Weekly and monthly HR reports generation
- Ad hoc HR operations which require staffing support
Degree in HR with at least of 1- 5 years experience
Please send your resume to Ms June Heng firstname.lastname@example.org