- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Min 3 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits, with proven experience in developing and implementing C&B projects.
Our client:An established organization in pre-school education, childcare and healthcare services
As the Senior Compensation & Benefits (C&B) Executive, you will be responsible for full-spectrum C&B matters.
- Primary responsibilities will be to support on all aspects of compensation related activities including but not limited to policies, processes, benefits and rewards.
- Other responsibilities such as conducting job evaluations, salary benchmarking and to review the total compensation.
- Ensure rewards are given in recognition of staff competencies, pro actively recommending the review of C&B procedures to ensure market competitiveness and best practices.
- Provide support to the HRD on management and administration for full spectrum of Compensation and Benefit schemes (including payroll audits, insurance, career progression, salary review, staff welcare and etc).
- Spearhead and support various HR projects and initiatives.
- Lead and manage the payroll team, oversee the entire payroll processing
- Compiling manpower reports, conduct employee surveys and etc.
- Update, review latest law, general affairs.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Specialist Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- Min 3 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits, with proven experience in developing and implementing C&B projects.
- Strong foundation of Singapore compensation practices, legislations and trends is highly advantageous for this role.
- Results-driven, hands-on, highly adaptable and independent.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates please apply with photo, last drawn/expected salary and reason for leaving each job.