- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Experience in the learning and development function, Good knowledge of employment laws and prevailing HR practices and trends
Our client, an established organization in pre-school education, childcare and healthcare services
- To assist the Manager in competency matrix for HQ and Centres
- Conduct Learning Needs Analysis (LNA)
- Coordinate the Total Company Learning Plan and propose training solutions to meet competence requirements
- Assist the Manager in building training resources (such as, trainers, training materials, facilities and other training needs)
- Coordinate training logistic needs
- Maintenance of training records and compilation of training indicators.
- Assist to handle funding (SDF etc), grant matters and implementing WSG / SSG initiatives
- Handle funding applications and reimbursement for training programmes
- To create workflow process and maintain HR File pertaining to Learning & Development as part of HR SOP
- Handle the Place and Train Programme and internship programme.
- Assist with ECDA scholarships and sponsorships
- Any other duties assigned
- Degree discipline in HRM/HR Development
- Min 3 years relevant experience in the learning and development function
- Good knowledge of employment laws and prevailing HR practices and trends.
- Familiar with SDF claim procedures
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- A hands-on person who is resourceful, well-organized and meticulous with an eye for detail and able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to work independently and proficient in multi-tasking
Interested candidates please apply with recent photo, last drawn/expected salary and reason for leaving each job.