- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - South
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Healthcare Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: NIL
- Take charge of general administrations and documentations of the HSE department.
- Dispatch of inter-departmental documents and daily clearance/distribution of relevant fax, mails, etc from the incoming mail box located at the Administration Office.
- Preparing data for statistical or trend analysis and report compilations as per department needs or management review purpose.
- Updating/maintenance of the HSE databases in both hard copy files and electronic archiving systems.
- Assist in monthly HSE statistical data updating for safety committee/management review and corporate submission.
- Coordinating and administering monthly safety committee meetings, new employees’ safety orientation programs, safety training and tool box meeting programs, HSE audit programs and selective PPE administrations, etc.
- Assist in preparing data required for completing HSE systems questionnaires enquired by customers, or as ITB response to the Sales Administration/Contract department.
- Provide administrative support to the HSE Manager/Engineers on HSE programs and system implementation.
- Any other administrative/clerical duties as may be assigned by the Superior.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level qualified with around 2 years’ work experience in similar capacity, preferably in the manufacturing sector.
- Able to communicate fluently in English with sound reporting capability.
- Computer literate with good proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat applications.
- Previous work exposure in quality or HSE management system documentations will be advantageous.
- Possess positive work attitude with efficiency, good inter-personal skills, able to work in a team environment and independently with minimum supervision.