- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Workplace Health, Safety & Environment
- Administer the HSE Management system on the vessels to maintain safe and healthy work environment.
- Enforce compliance to HSE related legislation.
- Promoting safe work practices and accident & fire prevention.
- Ensuring all gas freeing requirements on board the vessels and in the yard premises are in compliance to safety procedures.
- Assisting in fire fighting, rescue and oil pollution control operations.
- Minimum ‘O’ Level.
- 1 - 3 years experience in a relevant role.
- Fresh graduates who have served in the Singapore Civil Defence Force are welcome to apply.
- Possess Confined Space Assessor Certification or attended Bridging course for Confined Space Assessor.
- Basic understand of Workplace Safety and Health Act, MOM 14 element of Safety.
- Basic report writing, incident investigation and computing skills.
- Possess good fire fighting, rescue and oil pollution control skills.
- Knowledge on fire fighting engineering and firefighting equipment maintenance.
- Able to read basic technical drawings.
- Fit, healthy and strong in order to carry equipment and personnel.
If you are interested to work within a dynamic and expanding group, please email your CV / resume via firstname.lastname@example.org.