- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Environmental Engineering , Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Workplace Health, Safety & Environment
- Review and ensure compliance to statutory requirements relating to Workplace Health, Safety and Environment.
- Manage SOCs & ORs, conduct investigations, root cause analysis and implement suitable corrective and preventive measures.
- Conduct risk assessment for work activities and promote HSE awareness to the workforce.
- Lead the Company’s emergency response team (ERT), fire safety efforts, safety drills and oversee the servicing and maintenance of relevant equipment.
- Review and improve the HSE Management system and framework, which includes administering the environmental management system.
- Lead HSE internal / external audits including ISO 14001 and subcontractor’s safety review.
- Diploma in HSE or Engineering discipline.
- 3- 5 years of relevant HSE experience in Offshore and Marine Industry.
- Good knowledge in OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 standards.
- Good knowledge in Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Regulations.
- Possess Fire Safety Manager Certification.
- Possess Hot work Assessor Certification.
- Possess good leadership and interpersonal skill.
- Possess firefighting, rescue and pollution control skills.
- Preferably with SCDF experience.
- Good report writing skill.
- Computer literate.
- Fit & healthy to carry heavy equipment or personnel.
If you are interested to work within a dynamic and expanding group, please email your CV / resume via firstname.lastname@example.org.