- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Food Science and Technology , Environmental Science
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Qualified Workplace Health and Safety Office and a Fire Safety Manager, ISO/QS (International Organisation for Standardisation/Quality Standards), Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Management System, Leadership skills, Communications skills
- Opportunity to work for a Global market leader
- Role ownership with the chance to develop your own strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a Global food/chemicals business who are constantly aiming to grow their market share and have a strong emphasis on developing their staff by creating opportunities to grow and progress. The company has a unique portfolio that allows them to access new emerging markets and distinguish themselves from their competition.
This is a critical role that has the potential to make a great impact on the business and performance. The HSE Executive should establish, maintain and continuously improve the Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Management System at the Singapore sites in accordance to national legislation and global Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Primary responsibility for compliance with environmental standard ISO 14001
- Co-ordinate education and training programme
- Conduct routine industrial HSE evaluations
- In conjunction with Quality management, oversee all external and internal SHE compliance audits e.g. WHS-SMS, OHSAS 18001/SS 506 Part 3 to ensure feedback is provided to improve performance.
- Establish safety committee
The Successful Applicant
You should be a strong leader who is able to influence and lead others to best create a safe environment for the workplace. The ability to engage people across the business is very important. There will be times when you need to influence people to bring them around to working in a new way to greatly improve site safety which again leads to the successful candidate needing superb communication skills.
You should be a qualified Workplace Health and Safety Office and a Fire Safety Manager. Time spent within the food/beverage or chemicals sector would be extremely beneficial.
What's On Offer
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the form below or phone Sean Evans on + 65 6533 2777 quoting jobref H1910560