- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Auditing
- Exciting career growth opportunity
- Great corporate culture
About Our Client
Our client, a leading Manufacturing company within the oil & gas industry is looking to recruit a HSE & Facility Officer for their facility based in Singapore.
- To implement, review, update and improve HSE Management system or corporate HSE Maintain evaluation of compliance and update of Legal and other requirements related to Environment, Health and Safety Act regulated by the various governmental bodies
- To organize and conduct basic fire-fighting training and conduct regular drills as stipulated in the drill plan
- To oversee, maintain and periodically service all fire-fighting, rescue and emergency response equipment in buildings, yard and emergency vehicles
- To lead Emergency Response Team and conduct Risk Assessments whenever require
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/ Degree in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical)
- Certified Fire Safety Manager
- Practical experience in occupational Health, Safety & Environment in the Oil & Gas industry
- Experience in conducting audits (ISO 14001 & 18001) and inspections in HSE
- At least 3 years work experience in HSE function and/ or facility maintenance.
What's On Offer
Good remuneration package and career advancement.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Annie Chan on +65 6533 2777 quoting job referenceH1827080