- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: People Friendly, Facility Management Systems, Organisational skills
Duties and responsibilities:
- To implement and monitor Sodexo Occupational Health and Safety Policy, Programs, and Procedures within our Facility Management and Foodservice division.
- To assist Sodexo in reviewing and complying with current health and safety legislation and/or regulations with the objective of ensuring that all reasonable and proper measures are taken to protect the safety and health of staff, customers and visitors;\
- To increase health and safety awareness at all levels within the organization;
- To review and conduct Workplace Safety Risk assessments
- To conduct internal OHS audit
- To conduct, as necessary, the safety inspection of any Sodexo sites
- To coordinate the training of personnel in areas of safety, including first aid, CPR, accident
- To conduct in-house workplace safety training and Safety induction for new staff
- To develop Toolbox talks
- Prevention and investigation, work place inspections and other matters related to implementing safety
- To respond to employees’ safety concerns
- To investigate and report on all serious/critical personal injury accidents occurring to staff and/or visitors to the appropriate senior official, and to assist in the investigation of all accidents/incidents
- To compile and review all sub-contractors Risk assessments and make sure all Sub-contractors are confirming to Sodexo OHS policy & procedures
- To assume other duties as may be assigned.
- Diploma/certification in Workplace Safety and Health, registered WSHO
- Following certifications/training a plus: Biz Safe Level 2 Risk Management course, Working at height Course for supervisors, Internal auditor training on OHSAS 18001, Understanding ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Min. 2 years in the field of HSE with preference in experience in Facility Management and / or Food Service.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (excel, PowerPoint, word)
- Fluent in English (written/spoken), other local languages a plus
- Reporting to: QHSE Manager
Please include a recent passport photo of yourself and indicate your expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified