- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Environmental Engineering , Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Workplace Health, Safety & Environment
- Assist in the implementation of the HSE Management System.
- Serve as an HSE assessor for ship building / repair projects and ensure that all work activities are conducted in a safe manner.
- Participate in the Vessel Safety Coordination Committee (VSCC).
- Conduct risk assessment for work activities and promote HSE awareness to the workforce.
- Ensure compliance to statutory requirements relating to Workplace Health, Safety and Environment.
- Conduct ground inspections and assist in audits to ensure compliance.
- Assist the HSE Engineer to supervise and delegate work to HSE Assistants /Promoters.
- Provide HSE guidance and advice to operational Employees.
- Diploma in HSE or Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant HSE experience preferably in the Offshore and Marine Industry.
- Hot work Assessor Certification.
- Familiar with Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) Regulations.
- Competency in confined space assessment is advantageous.
- Knowledge in OHSAS 18001 & ISO 14001 standards is advantageous.
- Possess good leadership and interpersonal skill.
- Computer literate.
- Fit & healthy to carry heavy equipment or personnel.
If you are interested to work within a dynamic and expanding group, please email your CV / resume via email@example.com.