- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Leadership, Communications skills
- Opportunity to be part of a highly challenging project
- To be based in Malaysia
About Our Client
Our client is a well known offshore specialist MNC.
The HSSE Manager will be responsible operational safety matters and implementing the HSE plans. You will be the key focal point for all HSE related matters and drive the Occupational Safety Health Leadership. You will do presentations to create HSE awareness and carry out HSE promotions and campaigns.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience in an offshore environment
- Registered with DOSH
- Valid BOSIET Certifications
- Strong leadership and communicational skills
What's on Offer
A rare opportunity to lead a discipline with a solid foundation and the backing of a reputable name.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phoneSophia Davison on +65 6533 2777 quoting job referenceH1845350