- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Maritime Studies, Maritime Transportation Management
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Accounting
- up to $3000
- 5 days work week
- Liaise and coordinate owned and contract port agents on vessel status and activity
- Port disbursement account (D/A) checking, negotiation and validation
- Online access to live and archived Port D/A data, SOF and cargo details
- Immediate statistics/KPI reporting
- Controlling bank transfer and currency exchange rate charges
- Consolidating of billing charges beforetransferring to accounts department
- Monitoring of vessels status
- Documentation storage
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Maritime/ Shipping Studies.
- 2-3 experience in similar industry will be advantageuos.
- Fresh Graduates with relevants educational background and interest in the industry will also be considered.
- Must be good with numbers
- Full time position available.
How to apply:
For immediate consideration:
Please indicate the following:
- Current & Expected Salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availablity to commence work
- Recent photo