- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: •Finance or Shipping background is preferred but not essential
Co-ordinating and attending to our principal’s port agency requirements in the Asia pacific region.
- Coordination and monitoring of portcalls
- Port cost proforma verification
- Identifying and negotiation of cost savings
- Monitoring of vessels portcall
- Preparing reports as required
- Any other duties or responsibilities as assigned
- ‘O’ Levels, but Diploma (Maritime/Shipping Operations) is preferred.
- Candidate without relevant education must have at least 1.5 years of relevant work experience
- Finance or Shipping background is preferred but not essential.
- Proficient in English (written and Spoken)
- Mandarin Speaking to handle China Clients
With a competitive remuneration, stable work environment, and a workplace culture that rewards excellence, we would like to invite interested applicants to email your detail resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
2. Reasons for leaving (all employments)
Please be assured that all resumes received will be treated in strictest confidence.