- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Business
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Organisational & Leadership skills, Analytical & Presentation skills , People management & Interpersonal skills, Verbal & Written Communications skills, Multi-tasking
Strong interpersonal skills needed to achieve this role
A true Business Partner to support a creative sales team
About Our Client
Our client is a world renowned MNC that has been around for more than a century. Under its umbrella, they carry products that cater for 3 major market segments - and they are the mass market, customers in need of dermocosmetics and also premium goods for the more affluent market place. Within these segments, they also carry different kinds of products from lip balm to face and body creams and also medical plasters. With operations in all 6 continents on the globe, our client consistently generates turnover of several billion dollars per year. An ever growing firm with several established brands around the globe, they have been investing heavily into developing markets such as Thailand to penetrate into these markets more effectively.
Our client is looking for a commercial HR Business Partner that can take on an advisory role to assist in enhancing business/functional performance. To do this, you will also be expected to facilitate robust and integrated people management strategies. This role will work closely with our client’s commercial businesses to achieve maximum potential.
Furthermore, our client is looking for a candidate that has experience in "change management" to deal with their expansion or restructuring needs. A few other key points that a candidate should also have experience in doing are:
To ensure that employee in responsible areas are fairly remunerated both internally and externally
- To ensure succession planning and talent management plan for key heads / talents
- To play an integral role in business transformation programs
- Develops innovative recruitment channels to attract the talent people from the market (in partnership with Talent & Strategic Workforce Team) & other relevant stakeholders.
- Supports and influences sourcing plans, facilitating knowledge sharing across teams and providing coaching and consultancy (when appropriate) on the most effective and efficient routes to market
- Supports the implementation of our client’s graduate recruitment strategy (in partnership with Talent & Strategic Workforce Planning team) and to ensure campus activity (e.g. career fairs)
The Successful Applicant
You will need to hold a bachelor degree at minimum, with at least 5 years experience in a HR generalist or business partner role. It is very important that you are fluent with both English and Thai, verbally and in writing, as our client are a multinational firm that may require a certain level of communication in a more universal language. You are required to have a logical and analytical mind and manage multitasking activities in high pressure situations. As your role will be a highly people-facing role, collaborating with several different teams within the company to achieve the maximum potential, you need to have good interpersonal skill, excellent presentation skill, a good team player with a can do attitude, and is comfortable and enjoy dealing with people on a constant basis.
What's On Offer
A management level role that allows you to directly make a difference to the welfare of the firm’s employees through coaching, mentoring and challenging managers in the application of HR policies and practices to ensure a vibrant, satisfied workplace as well as minimizing risk and financial exposure to the more technical operations issues that may arise. This role also comes with an attractive remuneration package along with a clear set of selected KPIs to maintain such as percentage of people covered by talent management reviews, percentage of minimal turnover rate to assess improvements of new policies set out and an effective recruitment system set in place.
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Emmanuel White on +65 6533 2777 quoting job reference H1866090