- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: HR functions, Interpersonal skills, Customer service
- Handle service requests from Ministries and other Government Agencies who have subscribed to the services for scholarship administrations
- Liaise with internal function teams and external vendors, client agencies in the gathering and collating of information on scholarship matters for the processing and delivery of service requests
- Perform computation of estimated liquidated damages (LD) to facilitate the preparation of deed/agreement letter
- Arrange with scholars for the signing of deed/agreement and administer the signing of documents by scholars & sureties
- Handle scholarship payments which include tracking and calculation of scholars’ maintenance and other allowances, payment of tuition fees due to universities and scholars’ claims & reimbursements
- Liaise with scholars & appointed travel agent in the administration of scholars’ travel arrangements
- Update scholarship training details in agency’s HR System (for in-service scholars).
- Attend to enquiries and queries from client agencies and scholars
- Maintain proper records of scholarship files and processes
- Maintain and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
Candidate must possess either of the following qualifications:
- 3 'O' level passes including English and Math with at least 4 years of related working experience;
- A local Polytechnic Diploma in Business Administration, Human Resource Management,
- Accounting or equivalent. No experience is required for Diploma graduates.
- Meticulous, responsible, independent and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- High level of initiative with excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Team oriented independent worker
- Competent in MS Word and Excel
Only Singaporeans and Singapore PRs are eligible to apply.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.