- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Committed and able to work in fast pace environment, Communications skills, Proficient in Times software
- Perform full spectrum of HR duties
- Responsible for payroll processing and ensure accurate and timely submission of payroll and HR reports
- Ensure all payments are processed in compliance with statutory requirements and company policies
- Provide payroll related information for audits
- Handle and manage all aspects of non executive staff recruitment
- Assist in ad-hoc duties as and when assigned.
- GCE ‘O’ level/Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Must have at least 2 year of payroll experience.
- Proficient in Times software would be added advantage
- Committed and able to work in fast pace environment
- The incumbent is likely to be someone with sense of responsibility and urgency.
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English
Only candidates with valid employment status need apply.
Interested candidates please email with detailed resume stating current and expected salary.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)