- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Finance
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Attention to detail, time management and organizational skills, Ability to work effectively under pressure within short time constraints, Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and within the Procurement organization
(Asian Language with English Bilingual highly preferred)
Language skills: Candidates must be fluent in English and at least another Asian language i.e. Thai or Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, Hindi, Tamil, Bahasa Melayu, Bahasa Indonesa, Japanese ect.
A fortune 500 company, Leading IT & Software Development Company in the world with over 30 branches in Asia is now expanding and looking for dedicated individuals to join their prestigious company.
The One Singapore HR Team supports an overall business of 850 employees across 2 locations in Singapore. The team currently consists of 3 areas: HR Managers, Staffing and HR Operations and supports 3 areas of the business: Asia Pacific Operations Center, Area Head Quarters and Singapore Subsidiary.
HR Consultant - Policies & Process Project
key Accountbilities :
- Review existing policies and processes material across One Singapore
- Seek Best Practices from within APAC and in other regions to leverage
- Propose a Frmework for policies and processes in FY14 and beyond
- Develop a clear structure for policies and processes including responsibilities for: 1) Employee, 2) Manager, 3) HR
- Develop content for communication (ie. Letter Templates) in a consistent and comprehensive format covering the following: 1) Employee, 2) Manager, 3) HR
- Establish and implement the review and Sign-off Process (JT/Singapore HR Management Team, LCA, One Singapore Council)
- Do a full-system clean-up, which covers: 1) Review and update of HR Web, 2) Consistent Load to Policy
- Establish the Governance for Policy Updates
- Demonstrated success in managing HR projects in a complex, matrix, and global business environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver time management and demonstrate proven success in direct and indirect influencing of teams
- Strong knowledge of HR tools and good analytical & reporting abilities
- Strong organizing skills. Good time management. Attention to detail.
- At ease working with senior leaders
- Strong undestanding of Singapore Labour Law
- Depth of experience with delivery of HR policies and processes, with delivery of pragmatic content
HR Procurement Specialist
The HR department is looking for a Procurement Specialist to own and drive Procurement responsibilities for the One Singapore HR team. The candidate would be responsible for achieving local procurement goals and objectives for One Singapore HR. This candidate will report directly to the Sr. HR Manager,Singaporeand APAC and will engage on a daily basis with all relevant local stakeholders in HR, Finance including Accounts Payable and Procurement. The candidate will also liaise with the HR related vendors to provide them with support on the Company’s Procurement and Payment processes and policies.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day procurement activities for all HR related vendors for One Singapore including but not limited to: raising all Purchase Orders (PO’s) in accordance with the Company’s guidelines, ensuring there are no After the Fact PO’s raised, responding to procurement needs on a timely basis.
- Responsible for end-to-end management of PO’s including, but not limited to raising PO’s to ensuring that they are approved to communicating the information to the vendor and overall management ofPO’s raised.
- Point person for questions from vendors on end-to-end support related to process and policies onPOraising to payment of an invoice.
- Responsible for regular accruals of all the invoices synched to the POs; ensuring POs are extended if aPOwill not have sufficient budget amount to cover invoices being received.
- Partner with Procurement and Finance to ensure that all of our processes and practices are the Company’s compliant.
- Responsible for review of VPA (Vendor Program Assurance) to ensure that vendors are VPA compliant.
- Raise issues with Manager in a timely manner to ensure remain Compliant.
- Prepare procurement reports that track progress against established commitments.
- Participate in occasional projects, as required.
- Finance background; Procurement background a plus;
- Understand importance of Compliance and ability to drive processes and policies to ensure Compliance;
- Ability to be flexible in a fast paced environment;
- Interpersonal skills; ability to build relationships fast with confidence to influence business managers in different areas of the business and to collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- Independent with good attitude, able to work under pressure;
- Excellent organizational and written communication skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities;
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and within the Procurement organization;
- Ability to recognize issues and raise to someone more senior to help with resolution.
- Ability to readily and easily switch gears in response to unexpected events and circumstances
- Ability to work effectively under pressure within short time constraints, and in relatively ambiguous and complex situations
- University/College degree, preferably in Finance, Procurement or Business Administration
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.