- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time, Contract
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Business
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Willing to learn Bank’s standard operating procedures, Strong interpersonal and with good EQ , Wlling to work in small HR Department and to follow instructions
Human Resource (HR) Executive / Associate (General)
The client, is a French Bank in Singapore.
The bank offers a wide range of banking products and services in Singapore, including Private Banking (Banque Privée in French), Corporate and Structured Finance and Treasury products.
Job Description :
- Manage full spectrum of HR and General Affairs functions
- Payroll Administration
- Recruitment - In charge of whole process of recruitment
- Performance Management - Administer bi-annual evaluation and bonus cycle (enhance and review appraisal system)
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Compensation & Benefits - Participate in market survey, conduct analysis on salary and benefits trend study, revise the salary / bonus structure, and review of Group Employee Benefits Insurance
- Manpower Budgeting - Involve in manpower / personnel budget and manpower reports
- Personal Income Tax Filing
- Expatriates Matters (EP/DP, Housing, PIT etc)
- Employee Relations
- Involve in carrying out HR operations assignment as and when assigned
- Responsible for General Administration duties
- Involve in internal control
- Tertiary education with at least 3 yrs experience in HR
- Experience working in Bank is an advantage
- Wlling to work in small HR Department and to follow instructions
- Strong interpersonal and with good EQ
- Willing to learn the Bank’s standard operating procedures
- Have a heart or people or listening skills
Human Resource Officer, HR Department
Our client is one of the leading foreign Corporate Banks in Singapore.
It is also one of the largest financial services company in Japan and one of the three so-called Japanese "megabanks".
With the expansion of the bank, they are currently looking for talented candidate to join their team.
Interview & recruitment co-ordination
Onboarding Procedures / Briefing
Update department on Staff Movement
Update recruitment Agencies on vacancies
Payroll experience preferred
Min 1 year in HR environment
Degree in HR Management or Bisiness
Good HR, Accounting or Finance knowledge
Computer knowledge & skills (MS Office)
Human Resource (HR) Executive / Associate (Payroll)
The client is Japan's largest bank and one of the world's largest, with offices throughout Japan and in 40 other countries.
•Able to handle the full spectrum of the payroll function and ensure timely and accurate monthly, bi-monthly payroll processing for the full timer & part timers
•Responsible to handle any payroll related queries
•Responsible for incentive computation & pay out
•Submission of monthly Payroll reports, journal reports to Group Finance
•Able to analyze and reconciliation monthly payroll costs variance, analysis cost data and payroll related general ledger accounts requested by Group Finance
•Submissionande-filing monthly to CPF Board and reconciliation
•Ensure prompt statutory submissions, annual tax filing and payments for the Company including but not limited to IR21 and IR8A
•Ensure prompt and accurate processing of government claims (NS Makeup claims, childcare leave, and maternity benefit)
•Maintain supporting payroll documentations and authorizations for internal and external audit
•Exit clearance of resignees
•Administer employees’ leave record
•Perform in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by management
•Minimum Diploma holder, with at least 1 years of payroll experience would be preferred
•Hands on knowledge of KPP system would be an advantage
•Possess in-depth knowledge of statutory requirements (Eg. Employment Act, CPF Act, Income Tax Regulations) and also pertaining to formulae for calculations of earnings/compensations, CPF contributions for CPF contributable or non contributable items
•Strong communication and good interpersonal skills
•Good analytical skills with a high proficiency in MS Excel & Word
•Ability to work under pressure and to thrive in a fast pace environment
•A strong sense of commitment and an urgency to meet set goals, objectives and timelines
•Detail-oriented, numerate, meticulous and accurate
•A team player with initiative and who is able to work independently
•Conscientious and discreet in handling sensitive personnel issues and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6338 8900 for more information.
Please also feel free to visit our website http://www.adroitcareer.com.sg to view and receive updates on our latest positions.
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email and date of birth(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.