- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Psychology
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Organisational skills, Multi-tasking
(School of Management & Communication)
- Facilitate student learning, conduct student-industry collaboration project, develop curricula and/or deliver enrichment and professional development activities in various area(s) such as:
- Labour Laws and Industrial Relations
- Organisational Health and Culture Building
- HR Analytics
- International Staff Management
- Staff may also be required to take on the role as a mentor to students, and/or advise students on student life activities/developmental activities.
- Possess a degree, preferably in the relevant field(s)
- Preferably with at least 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Have a passion for developing talents
- Have strong industry linkages to carry out human resource related projects and research
- Possess sound planning, organising and multi-tasking skills, with a strong sense of responsibility for completing assigned duties on time.
For further information on job responsibilities and requirements, please visit:
(Hard copy resumes and applications via e-mail will not be accepted.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)